Thanks! We have received your Term Deposit Application.
You can download your application form below.
We have sent you an email with your Application attached (check your SPAM/Junk folder if you can’t see it).
This email will also outline Verification Requirements for your reference.
Next Step: Verify your Identity & Address
Before we can approve your Term Deposit Application, we need to verify your Identity and Address (if you haven’t provided verification already).
FE Investments is required by law (The Anti-Money Laundering and Countering Financing of Terrorism act 2009) to verify and review all your identity when receiving deposits or reinvestments.
A CERTIFIED copy of your identification and CERTIFIED proof of residential address* are required. If you have not met with our staff, you will need to have the documents certified by a trusted referee.
* A trusted referee must not be related to the customer. A Trusted Referee can be one of the following: A Commonwealth representative (e.g Ambassador, Minister, High Commissioner); Police constable; Justice of the Peace; Registered medical doctor; Registered teacher; Minister of religion; Lawyer; Notary public; NZ Honorary Consul; Member of parliament; or a chartered accountant.
Accepted Proof of Identity Documents (Current & Not Expired)
– New Zealand Passport
– New Zealand Drivers Licence
– Overseas Passport
Accepted Proof of Address Documents (Dated within 12 months)
– Bank Statements or Bank Correspondence
– Insurance Policy
– Superannuation Scheme Correspondence
– Government Agency Statement (e.g. NZTA, IRD, ACC)
Accepted Proof of Address Documents (Dated within 3 months)
– Utility Statement (Gas, Power, Fixed Phone or Internet)
– Local Authority Rates/Water Statement
– Tenancy Agreement
FE Investments Bank Account Details
Once verified, please deposit your investment to:
Bank Name: ASB Bank
Swift/BIC Code: ASBBNZ2A
Please use these details when making your transfer:
Particulars: Your Full Name
Code: Your Application ID
Reference: Your Application ID
Your Application ID can be found in your confirmation email (e.g. F10000).